Tips and hints
- Avoid eating the last two hours before race start.
- Drink plenty of fluids up to 30 min. before the race.
- Use shorts, tech shirt and good running shoes (avoid new shoes).
- Warm up before start.
- Stretch out thoroughly after the race.
- Do not run if you feel unwell or have been sick prior to race day, it is possible to transfer your entry fee for next year.
Can only be transferred once.
- Running at a pace that suits you.
- For your own safety, be aware of the messages that race speakers advertise.
However, remember that you run at your own risk.
- Show consideration for other guest on the Beach.
- Note that doping control can take place.
Protecting the natural environment:
Please stay on the public footpaths in the dunes. Please use the waste containers in the area.
Injuries / illness:
If you are unable to attend, it will be possible to transfer your entry fee for next year. You simply have to notify North Sea Beach Marathon by mail no later than June 15, 2014 on email@example.com
Entry fee is not refundable and can only be transferred to the following year once.